Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
People all over IA are mourning the loss of Cha Cha the Lion (Blank Park Zoo). I think it is a sad thing when such a magnificent creature dies. But I am grateful that we got to see him for the last time two weeks ago. My 19 month-old son especially loved him. By by Cha Cha....

·
Super Moderator
35,718 Posts
He was quite a beautiful animal and that's a very nice video remembrance.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
People all over IA are mourning the loss of Cha Cha the Lion (Blank Park Zoo). I think it is a sad thing when such a magnificent creature dies. But I am grateful that we got to see him for the last time two weeks ago. My 19 month-old son especially loved him. By by Cha Cha....

Cha Cha Remembrance - YouTube
Thanks R, that was cool. Personally, I hate to see any of them die. To me they are, as children are, innocent, but throughout their entire lives, with no malice or ability to deceive, just the will to live, seeking and using only the minimum necessary to accomplish that. And I am fascinated by all creatures big and small, no matter how ugly, and have come to realize they are 'all' God's creation, just trying to get by like the rest of us.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
That video is a tear jerker. What a sweet old guy - if lions can be thought of as sweet. But I figure he's in a better place without any fences now. Gotta take the long view on some of this stuff or it really gets depressing.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Thanks for sharing the link with us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts