Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been here for 2 and 1/2 years and I still have not managed to amass 1000 posts!

I try to stop by at least once a day and I try to post regular either in response to a thread that I think I know enough about to contribute or to put up a new thread but it doesn't help.

How do y'all that have been here for 3 or 4 years manage to put up 10,000+ posts?

Don

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you. It's ironic, on here TH has an obscene number of posts, but in person I talk far more than he does.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you. It's ironic, on here TH has an obscene number of posts, but in person I talk far more than he does.
Well on line no one can interrupt you while you're typing. :D

·
Registered
3,151 Posts

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
It's simple math. It will take you 2.7 years to reach a 1000 posts basis on past performance. If you post just one more time a day, you can cut the time in half. :D

Total PostsTotal Posts939Posts Per Day1.04

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
I am on here M-F and I mainly welcome new members, help out on issues I know something about, and offer words of encouragement and congrats when someone posts a new gun purchase and that is about it. There are so many areas of TA that I don't even read or reply to. I am happy to read/contribute to that which is related to firearms. I could have a lot more too, if I contributed to all that TA has to offer, but my boss would not like my productivity!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
3 years for me, and I just went over the 1000 post mark. I'm usually late to the posts, and what I would say has been said already...

·
Registered
24,615 Posts
I have been here for 2 and 1/2 years and I still have not managed to amass 1000 posts!

I try to stop by at least once a day and I try to post regular either in response to a thread that I think I know enough about to contribute or to put up a new thread but it doesn't help.

How do y'all that have been here for 3 or 4 years manage to put up 10,000+ posts?

Don
We are post whores.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
If everyone was intent on quality post, this would be one boring forum. What makes this forum is the people who poke and jab at each other with levity and can get serious when dictated by the subject matter. What difference, in reality, does it make if you have one post or 30,000 post? You are no more or no less a valuable member of the forum, nor are you any more or less important or knowledgeable than the rest of the membership.

Yes, I am a big post whore, but that is because I enjoy being here and conversing with the members, be it serious or with levity. Plus, being fully retired, I have a lot of time on my hands, (because I put off the honey do list) and spend a lot of time on the computer, be it here or else where.

Lets remember BangBang, running your own forum takes a lot of your time away from here and when you couple all the extra things you do, restricts the time you have here. We enjoy your company when you can find the time to stop by, and bring us some great tidbits of information. Don't worry about the post count, there are several others in the same boat.

And that is my 2cents.gif on the subject.

Reactions: ozzy and btleslie

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
It's not too hard to up your posts. Just get into a debate with TexasAviator and you will be general in about a week:D
Try doing it in person. I lost my voice after laughing the hardest I have in years the last night of the Sand Lake meet. :clap:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts