Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colt trooper mk III .357

It sat and did not get shot much.......I felt guilty everytime I rotated the cylinder......I sold it for $150 more than I paid though.

On to the next gun.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
You sold it right M8!!! Onward to new adventures!!!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Sad, but you did it right. Not used that much? Sell it to someone who will, and still make some nice coin.
Makes me miss my old favorite Model 19 4" I had back in the 70's.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nice gun, much like the Colt Python which I saw at a gun shop last month for $1200.

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
Big mistake, but then I would have shot the heck out of it and not felt bad about it at all. It's really hard to wear one of those out. I'd like a 6" one...

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Ouch!...you want to say what you got for it? Then all of us will say "Why didn't you offer it here," except for me, until after Friday when I have some spare bucks again?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
As long as you get what you want and get to enjoy it, there should be no regrets. Safe queens just sit there looking pretty. Good turn around on that Trooper!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
My grandad gave me a Trooper Mk III a couple of years before he passed. I exercise her regularly. Some day my grandson will have a chance to own something his great great grandad enjoyed.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Very nice gun, I am sure it hurt when you watched it go, but what I wanna know is what are you replacing it with? :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts