Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics of some ladies on the job that I thought you might like.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
What great picts!!! I only hope these young ladies will be safe in the days ahead!!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Are they supposed to have weapons ? Cause i don't see em.:D
Since it is a very serious crime if they lose their issued weapons, they carry them everywhere. When I was over there after the first Gulf War you would see them in their bathing suits and their weapons strapped on at the beach. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures (wife would have killed me.) Now that was HOT.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Not to be a pig but Damn they are hot.

·
Registered
29,918 Posts
Go to "Youtube" and type in Women of the IDF and you'll find lots of photo essays with music about these Israeli patriots! ;)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Are they supposed to have weapons ? Cause i don't see em.:D
Ever heard of Krav Maga? Those "ladies" ARE weapons. And some fine lookin' specimens at that.

·
32,585 Posts
The women in U.S. uniforms deserve a lot of praise,too. They've been in combat situations since Panama way back when and have fought since then in numerous places. Some died and others received medals for valor, the Purple Heart, and others.

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you want the tongues hanging out comments go to the other boards,please.

I'm sure no one means disrespect but lets not overdue things.
I'm sorry I posted it now. I really didn't expect that reaction in a female oriented forum. Feel free to delete this thread.

Guys- if you support the lady's board you may want to give consideration to the possibility that these kinds of comments may have a negative effect on participation by the very persons this forum was intended for. If you aren't sure about that, show this thread to your wife and/or daughter and ask their opinion. Mine were both somewhat aghast. Please try not to dominate the forum and mind your manners.

·
Super Moderator
27,012 Posts
All Israeli military personal, I believe take their weapons home with them. I know reservists do.
Another interesting thing. I was in Israel and we took a taxi from Haifa to Nazareth about an hours ride. About 5 miles out of Haifa taxi pulls over and picks up 2 Israeli soldiers who were hitchhiking. Taxi driver tells me: "Sorry boss we do this for the Military" I loved it! Took them all the way to Nazareth. They are COMMITTED!

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
I like the fact that the Israelis do not discriminate when it comes to military service and combat roles. These women train on equal terms with the men and become top notch soldiers. I think that's the way it should be done. I have yet to meet an Israeli that isn't a patriot and very proud of their country and it's people. They learn their history, they learn about their country and they learn how to defend it. I think that makes for a society that is much more able to manage it's own affairs with confidence and understand the values of freedom, liberty, and social responsibility.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
If Barry stays in office, I may consider moving there

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I'm just glad to see any society that isn't freaked out of their minds by young people with an actual REAL assult rifle over their shoulder.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Realy Guys come on post stuff like that in the lounge I think its great that they have given so much for their country but thats not what this forum is about

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Sorry to see some of the reactions Glen -- you did a good post. It's about some well trained ladies who are not afraid to defend themselves. At least that's what I saw....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts