Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the G3 considered part of the Millenium line? Should posts on it be in this subforum?

And has anyone seen them in the wild (gun stores) yet? Anyone actually pick one up?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Is the G3 considered part of the Millenium line? Should posts on it be in this subforum?

And has anyone seen them in the wild (gun stores) yet? Anyone actually pick one up?
Yes, this is the place.

Handled one at my local FFL of choice. Pretty much a grown up G2C. If I didn't already have a G19, I'd be (more) tempted.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I have seen a few here there different LGS and Big Box But ALAS I am No Brutus I am a PT Gen 1 Lover I still pick those up where found getting scarce now a days But still out there gun broker/guns international as far as Drop Fire with safety on I never monkey a trigger while applying safety Gun Safety 101 keep finger off trigger until shooting and if there is a safety boneheading your way around it you deserve what is given to you. YES YOU SQUEEZE TRIGGER WHILE APPLYING SAFETY. YOU DESERVE WHATEVER RESULTS HAPPEN.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since this is the right place, I throw this video review in here. I've been looking for production gun reviews. This seems like a good one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TFBTV guys got one. For some reason he felt the TH9 should be the point of comparison.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I handled one of these yesterday. Liked it. Good trigger, good ergos. However the sights were kind of crappy. They're taking that play from Glock's playbook. If I got it, it would need a sight upgrade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts