Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i purchased this I was told it was a JUDGE. having doubts now. Mod M4510 4"SS. on the barrel it says THE JUDGE..on the box (purchased new) says TRACKER.
Unable to find ANY 4" JUDGES on websites, all 3" or less...but there are TRACKERS listed!

SO IS THIS A JUDGE OR A FAKE??:mad:

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Go to Taurus website and enter your serial number, that will tell you. If it is not listed just call. They are very helpful.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tarus website lists mod# as 2-441049t..guess the t means its not a JUDGE?

the cyl is for 410/45lc, barrel is stamped TARUS on one side and THE JUDGE on the other, underside of barrel is stampted for 410/45lc also, so dont think its a screwup.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just because you asked! belt and holster I made myself.

GEDC0146 (800x600).jpg

Reactions: RevolverFan

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
That is definitely a Judge. I'm not sure if the current catalog offers a 4" Judge but it was offered with a 4" barrel in past years. I'ts definitely a Judge.

Reactions: GunsandNoses

·
Registered
289 Posts
I was thinking that the Tracker was just a larger version of the Judge, known as the Judge Tracker. Kind of like the Judge and the Judge Poly Public Defender.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Does the box have a serial # on it? If so does it match the gun?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
The Judge is a Judge in many forms, Raging, poly,steel and ultra-lite, 410- in 2 1/2" and 3",Raging in .454&.45, others in .45. Barrels from 2" to whatever, saw one a guy had made a 12" barrel for, rifling still sprays shot. People love or hate them in any form. I love mine.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fishinkeylargo..all numbers on the box match the revolver.

MissKitty..the first link is my revolver exactly!!

so it seems I have a Tracker..and a JUDGE...cool!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Definitely a JUDGE, I have the same gun, except with a 6.5in barrel, same model number and everything (4510 etc.). Enjoy!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Like the pink sheets too!

·
Registered
8 Posts
There have been two model number designations for this firearm, the 4410 (no longer produced) and the 4510 (current). Both model numbers are essentially the same revolver, and any 4410 or 4510 will yield basically the same performance. It got its name "The Judge" in 2006 when Bob Morrison, Executive Vice President, learned that judges in high-crime areas of Miami, Florida were purchasing the revolver for personal defense in their courtrooms, and after Morrison investigated further, the model designation was changed from 4410 to 4510 to more accurately reflect the revolver's versatility (.45 Colt + 410 shot → "4510").[SUP][1][/SUP] Taurus International reports that the Judge is their top-selling firearm.[SUP][1]...........this is from wikapedia, i ran across it just the other day[/SUP]

·
Registered
8 Posts
The tracker is an ultra lite(i just traded one for the new polly) Its made of a different metal,, titanium or aluminum or both (i dint remember for sure)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts