Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I check rthe site and hit the line that says "show unread post since last visit" it always comes up no new post. ??? So I have to go thru all catagories to read the new post. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

·
32,481 Posts
Papabear,PM Flyer and let him know of the trouble your having. He's the computer tech here, though I will bring this to his attention. That way we have a message to him at several places and cover all bases.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Where are you clicking this at? I'm also moving this to the website dev section. I keep a close eye on that section and try and stay on top of ALL new reply's instead of just skimming over them.

·
6,541 Posts
I also need to know the version of Windows, what web browser and version of that also. Try logging out and clicking that button again. Try emptying your cache and clearing the history also.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am using windows xp. Using IE, I dont remember what version its ,have not upgraded to 7 yet. I was clicking on the "Show unread post since last visit" at the top of the page. Cleared history and cache.

·
6,541 Posts
What does it show when you do this? Nothing?? Is there any way you can get me a screenshot?

·
6,541 Posts
Also .. pleae be sure to clear your cookies too. If you do not want to clear them all, at least clear the one for this site.

·
32,481 Posts
You had to do it didn't you :) Hand me a straight line that's a joke at the same time, eh ,MPanova? Are they chocolate chip or oatmeal? ;D :D There it's done. Are you in the mooooooood for some milk and cookies? Do you udder stand these jokes? Yeah, yeah, Flyer. Back on topic. As the "Sit Down Comic" it was too hard to pass up. From the Dairy State, so expect cheesy jokes. ::) ;D ;) :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dont remeber how to do a screen shot.I get a response that no new post are available.I will do the cookies and then check. Dont see how eating cookies will help ;D but never met a choc chip I didnt like. Sorry could not resist

·
Registered
790 Posts
A virtual cookie for all

We'll provide donuts if you're a LEO!!!

·
6,541 Posts
Did you clear the cookies out before you checked it this time? I suspect it's something with that. Maybe it lost track of the last time you visited, not knowing what to mark new. ???

·
32,481 Posts
It is inappropriate to be more witty or tell a funnier joke than the moderators of which Flyer and I are. Will have to flog him with the wet noodle or tickle him till he can't stand it with the large ostrich feathers. Go sit in your :) :D ;D ::) :-\ :D ;D corner of a circle.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Did you want white or chocolate virtual milk with your virtual cookies?

And please try not to drop any virtual crumbs on our forum, the virtual new car smell hasn't worn off yet.

Steelheart

1 - 19 of 19 Posts