Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to target practice in the open desert, if nobody is around for miles??? :???:

Just curious what the laws are about that? Down here in Tucson (and everwhere else in AZ) their's lots and lots and lots of open space. Not sure what's public, private, BLM...when you get off some of these roads though.

Yeah their's a few ranges around here, 1 indoor - went there this weekend, OK. 3 or 4 outdoor, but they are a little drive away.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Got a son that lives in AZ, Cochise county. He and my other son shoot on his property, but that is private. I bet some of the AZ boys will have a good answer for you.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
NYPD in AZ, dbsoundguy or one of the other myriad number of Arizonans on the board should be qualified to answer this for you techno lust.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
This site will answer all questions you may have about shooting on open land in Arizona:

http://www.arizonashooting.net/

If you still have questions contact DPS or your county Sheriffs' Dept. (Pima county, I assume)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
NYPD.. that is a great resource..

techo lust ...
that pretty much sums it up right there.. ;)

Arizona is great for outdoor shooting, where i live up north a little ways, it is mostley National Forest, so i can shoot pretty much anywhere.. Most private land is marked up here and the reservations also..so it is pretty easy to tell if you are not in the right place..
i can leave my house and in 5 minutes be in National Forest.. too cool huh :D
I am not sure about how it is done there where you are, but it is probally the same..
Have fun :) :shooter:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NYPD, thanks that's a very good site! I appreciate your help.

db, thanks as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts