Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get a straight answer from the place that I bought it from and my research has turned up conflicting reports. Can anyone say for sure? Not a big deal one way or the other but I'd like to know.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay the more I read the more I realize that pretty much everything that comes in a sealed green tin is corrosive.

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
I would think it was corrosive as most other Eastern Bloc surplus ammo tends to be.

Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
All but the most recent manufactured Bulgarian ammunition is corrosive primed.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kinda funny. It's Bulgarian manufacture but the markings on the outside are all in Hebrew and I found some sort of trinket with the Star of David on it when I cracked the tin open.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Kinda funny. It's Bulgarian manufacture but the markings on the outside are all in Hebrew and I found some sort of trinket with the Star of David on it when I cracked the tin open.
I find myself very intrigued about this trinket. Got any pictures?

Reactions: rodfair

·
Administrator
35,165 Posts
Almost certainly, yes.

·
Registered
612 Posts
wth is a Bulgarian..?

·
Super Moderator
35,701 Posts

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
Hazelnut coffee? I'd rather drink gasoline.
Ugh..... I've tasted gasoline, and prefer it to hazelnut coffee. What's so wrong with drinking coffee that just tastes like coffee? I enjoy it just like millions of others.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Actually BULGAR is a type of wheat and a person who grows this stuff is a Bulgarian. They also make donuts out of bulgar wheat and eat them while drinking hazlenut coffee which ruins the taste of coffee coming through a drip pot for at least a week. This is why I bought a Keurig coffee maker... you can drink whatever you want without the gasoline taste and to foil the plans of the Bulgarians.

·
Administrator
17,670 Posts
Chinese, Bulgarian, Yugoslavian, and Romanian 7.62x54R and 7.62x39mm and other Calibers made prior to 1990 IS corrosive.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts