Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marine_Recon_animated.gif

~ "JACKSONVILLE, N.C.– Two Camp Lejeune Marines returned home early Sunday morning to find two men in their house. The intruders didn't make it out of the house alive.
33-year-old, Maurice Skinner and 33-year-old, Diego Everette were identified by police as the men killed in the burglary attempt. Both men are from Jacksonville." ~

Charges Unlikely in Shooting of Attempted Jacksonville Burglars | Eyewitness News 9

·
Registered
545 Posts
God, let's hope Al and Jesse don't hear about this.

Semper Fi, Devil Dogs!

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
OK, where's the news in this article?

Dog biting man is not news.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Now stop for just a moment.... Two Marines live here. I bet there are decals, flags and logo hats in the windows and on their vehicles. These two wanna be bad guys are too stupid to even THINK what the results of being caught in this home could be harmfull to their heatlh?????????

Great job Marines..... Stay Safe!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Gotta love the hometown news :p j-ville is 10 min from where i live, my wife decided to re-up and i got out, but we have been stationed in Camp Lejeune for the last 6 years. most people here know if your a marine just by looking at you, but a lot of us don't have anything on our house to vehicles that say anything to do with the USMC. its nice to let the cop who pulled you over back home your a marine, but when your by the base, the cops and locals don't really like you because there are a lot of us that make a lot of trouble. just one of those things you learn to get over. the guys probably didn't expect them to be home, and if there is one thing we can do, its clear a house :D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Semper Fi Devil Dogs!!!

BW

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
That's two more criminals that the taxpayer will not have to worry about spending his money
on anymore. I wish every thief would break into a residence guarded by United States Marines.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well the way I see it is better two marines who were obviously able to defend themselves walk in on them than a wife and kids or someone else who might not be capable of defending themselves.

·
Registered
233 Posts
2 things...
My first thought is DUMB! - as dumb as criminals might be - how dumb do you have to be to break into a place where 2 Marines live? Not because 2 Marines live there and could kill them.... rather because Marines don't make enough money to have big safes full of jewelry and gold coins and such. (oh yeah, and because they could be killed by the Marines too)
My second thought was this classic commercial...

·
Registered
31,749 Posts
You don't rob Marines, mug em or otherwise give them an excuse to do what they do best. They teach that in basic burgling and mugging 101.

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
"We're surrounded? Good, now we can kill the bastards in any direction." - Colonel "Chesty" Puller - Korea

Those burglers never stood a chance!

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
I like the comment: Hal Romberg
Need pictures of marines to know if murder2 charges will be filed...

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Note to BGs;

2nd most dangerous thing in the world is a Marine and his rifle.

1st most dangerous thing in the world is a Marine and his rifle with bullets!

Semper Fi

1.1 USA.gif

Reactions: LongTermGuy

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Home intruders are all as dumb as a sack of rocks, anyway, so I doubt that society will miss these two miscreants.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts