Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to this forum for give me the chance to join. I have just bougth, after weeks of bureaucracy, my taurus gun in the one and only gun shop in my country, government operated, of course. It is a model 827, a seven round .38 spl, which is the bigger caliber a civilian can have in Mexico. The problem is that i can own it, but i cannot use it, exept for defensive purposes, inside my home. Or try to change the register for sport uses, being a member of a club. Well, thank you again and see you around.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
1 Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Welcome aboard, Paco. I hope you get a chance to enjoy some target shooting, soon!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi from Ohio. So ,you have separate permits for usage of the firearms in Mexico? Are you allowed to have more than one permit? How do they expect you practice?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania! Thanks for sharing your story especially since we are facing the most restrictive firearms legislation ever proposed in this country. It makes me feel fortunate to have the ability to purchase firearms freely and we will all look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
606 Posts
Welcome for Oregon!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hola from TX

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
Bienvenido!

Wow, that does not make any sense for your government to let you have it but not shoot it. A well trained shooter is a safer shooter. Maybe a quick trip to Texas for some practice? With a rented gun of course, I'm not suggesting you try to bring your gun across the border.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Bienvenido!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Welcome, Paco, from Dallas, TX!
Hope you get to enjoy shooting your new gun soon!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts