Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am a happy ruger p95 owner. i enjoy going to the range often. looking forward to taking a CCW class at the end of the month. i am interested in getting a smaller gun for carry, with taurus products being of keen interest to me right now.... so i will be hanging out reading and doing some homework.

thanks!

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
bluehandgun, Welcome from the sandbar. You'll find a plethora of information here. The hardest part is to sort it all out. I love it. A good place to start would be the F.A.Q. section. If you have a general question about a model, try Search. Again, welcome aboard, and jump in.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum bluehandgun, it's good to have you with us. We have threads in place pertaining to the most widely used Taurus firearms as well as the F.A.Q section as drummin_man627 stated. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we'll answer them to the best of our collective abilities. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Taurus owners;

Triggerman here from Philippines...Just got sign in as a 24/7 in 9mm owner...Shooting hobby is a hot rod in my place so I decided to join the trend of armed but responsible gun owner for self defense and for sports...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts