Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the only website I visit on a regular basis that I consistantly get the error message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." It happens when I try to click a topic to read it and seems to happen in spurts. Sometimes I get the impression the entire site is down. What's the deal?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Some of us are having the same issue and the administrator is working on getting it straightened out. It's probably good news because typically new sites that start getting good traffic flow exhibit these problems (growing pains). Hopefully it just means that the popularity is growing and we are getting new people to add to the knowledge mix.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Of course you know to use the back arrow on your browser. Then just click on the First link, TaurusArmed.net, then go to the post you were trying to read. That works for me everytime.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Firefox has been having the same problem. I agree that it's probably growing pains. Server can only handle so many links at once. Flyer's been working on it. :eek:

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Good and bad .. I agree that it is probably growing pains. You have no idea how many times I have been back and forth with the hosting company to fix this.

I will contact them again however.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts