Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I stopped in at my local gun dealer yesterday to check out the PT111 G2 and the 24/7 G2, neither of which they had in stock. While he was checking on availability he commented that June set a record for gun sales. I told him I was glad he was doing so well and he said it wasn't just his business but the entire country. Tonight I decided to check it out for myself. Here's an article I found on the subject;

(Sorry, original link was out of date)

http://wsls.com/2015/07/10/gun-sales-hit-new-record-in-june/

Reactions: palabman and darbo

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
I feel like I've let the country down by not buying a gun :(.

Maybe the wife will let me show my support next month...

·
Registered
36,669 Posts

I am extremely Patriotic it seems!!------------------:D

Reactions: CB236

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
I love the line that says " Their best seller: AR 15’s. Tyler says they’ve seen a fifty percent increase in sales year-to-year in automatic rifles they carry." Didn't see they were a class 3 dealer.

·
Registered
17,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I love the line that says " Their best seller: AR 15’s. Tyler says they’ve seen a fifty percent increase in sales year-to-year in automatic rifles they carry." Didn't see they were a class 3 dealer.
Some people are too quick to micro-analyze every statement.

You also need to remember that you are reading what a female reporter (who probably doesn't realize the bullet comes out of the small end) 'thinks' she heard. As far as I'm concerned, there are almost no female reporters who are qualified to do a story on guns.

·
Registered
17,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Tell your wife if we all die tomorrow, it's her fault, and you need to buy two next month to balance things out if by some miracle we don't all die tomorrow.

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
So here's my sincere public service message for the day - WATCH OUT FOR THE NEW SHOOTERS.

If lots of new guns are being bought, invariably some will be purchased by new shooters and they will have very questionable handling skills at the range. Keep your peepers open and your patience level high.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts