Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,773 Posts
Definitely interesting. I'm afraid the German made barrel would be the deal breaker for me though, especially at those prices. I really like the easy tear-down and adjustable trigger, not to mention the module design.

Reactions: Taurus1965

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Very interesting indeed!

·
Registered
19,773 Posts
I'm not sure I could ever get used to a straight-pull bolt...:unsure:...that's just too weird.

Reactions: taurustoter

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I'm not sure I could ever get used to a straight-pull bolt...:unsure:...that's just too weird.
And it's funny to watch 'experts' try to open them, too.:D

I saw one gun shop commando almost give himself a hernia trying to lift the bolt on a '95 Steyr while 'pontificating' on its' attributes when I worked in a gun shop back in the '90's.

Reactions: kschilk

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Definitely interesting. I'm afraid the German made barrel would be the deal breaker for me though, especially at those prices. I really like the easy tear-down and adjustable trigger, not to mention the module design.
Yup. Be ware of german engineering. They over engineer the simplest things.

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Very Interesting concept. I like the straight pull bolt as it is much easier to get off consecutive shots. Very easy to take down and maintain. Love that trigger being so easy to take out and adjust. I'll wager that even though he didn't say so that here will be caliber conversions offered. Price may be the deal killer for most folks but who knows if the preform well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts