·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Good read.

·
Super Moderator
17,630 Posts
LOL...

"Figures from the Brazilian Army Command, released after a request by the São Paulo newspaper under the Freedom of Information Act, showed that 59 percent of this total, 4.6 million units, was exported between 2003 and 2010, enough to arm every person in the state of Louisiana today."

I'm pretty sure everybody in the State of Louisiana is armed...

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
Man they are kicking some butt and taking names..:)

Reactions: silverblackman

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
Great article. I know that I have tried to do my part by acquiring as many Taurus products that I can. If you make a great product and have outstanding customer service, it doesn't matter where you are headquartered.

·
Registered
14,647 Posts
It was also a nice tidbit to add that Taurus International is the largest firearms manufacturer in the world... I'm sure the the companies that we might consider as the biggest (Colt, Ruger, Glock, S&W etc.) aren't even in the same ballpark.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
...I have tried to do my part by acquiring as many Taurus products that I can. If you make a great product and have outstanding customer service, it doesn't matter where you are headquartered.
Good read. I too have done my part in buying Taurus pistols in the past year.

Same here, guys!

Reactions: Mayonaze

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I wonder how many were the springfield armory 1911's which are also made in Brazil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts