Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,247 Posts

·
Registered
37,586 Posts
First there was commemorative and decorative guns, now's there's going to be decorative ammo. :rolleyes:

I do admire the artwork though.

Hopefully that is NOT a cheap shot at your old buddy olfarhors!---GriiiN.

Audio equipment Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument Musical instrument Metal
Food Wood Font Cuisine Rectangle

Reactions: PTDOUDE and Zylo_X

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
It's cool, but personally I wouldn't want any decorative ammo, simply because it's extra money for something I would probably never shoot.

It's one thing to have jewelry that looks like ammo that's not actually made out of real cases or bullets, but when actual reloading components are used, and especially when live ammunition is decorated, it just seems like a waste of ammo to me.
Unless the bullets are made of pure Silver, those could actually come in handy for when evil relatives/in-laws stop over unannounced.

Don't get me wrong, sticking LEGO man heads into spent .40 S&W/10mm Auto cases which aren't really fit to reload anymore is kind of funny, and could make for a nice novelty knicknack to put on your desk or whatever, but otherwise fresh components, especially with live powder/primers, it's just...Why?

Reactions: PTDOUDE

·
Registered
32,714 Posts
  • Haha

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Maybe its intended to be designer ammo for the anticipated generation of less-than-manly types of males that are coming down the pike in the future. Plus, by then, in addition to being a federal offense for referring to a male that isn't one, it will probably also be against the law for deciding if a "being" even has a gender.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe its intended to be designer ammo for the anticipated generation of less-than-manly types of males that are coming down the pike in the future. Plus, by then, in addition to being a federal offense for referring to a male that isn't one, it will probably also be against the law for deciding if a "being" even has a gender.
Simple:
Outdoor plumbing - MALE
Indoor plumbing - FEMALE

·
Registered
15,884 Posts
I can think of very few cases where that much freedom needs to be applied to a person.

·
Registered
29,382 Posts
The guy needs to charge more. He's getting about 60¢ each (over just the cost of ammo) for them. Obviously a labor of love.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lol anyone who puts down young males has some man issues about themselves. Maybe you should be a non-gender person

·
Registered
15,884 Posts
Lol anyone who puts down young males has some man issues about themselves. Maybe you should be a non-gender person
You Might want to try to understand PT before you start talking BS about him. It's never a good idea to jump the gun on a firearms forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You Might want to try to understand PT before you start talking BS about him. It's never a good idea to jump the gun on a firearms forum.
Or what? You must be a
or what? Who the put downs people acting like they are a real man. In my life experience thats a maybe you should understand human beings before replying with such a stupid comment. You 2 are sad people and therapy is a must. Sad and pathletic people.

·
Administrator
41,483 Posts
Enough with the personal exchanges in the open forum. Over painted bullets no less. This thread is done. Closed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.