1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
253 Posts
Got outta CALI as fast as I could. The draconian gun laws are outrageous.

·
Registered
27,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
385 Posts
I was stationed in California twice during my military career. I was forced to live there for 9 years, I couldn't leave fast enough! I definitely have no intention of returning. It's a shame because it is a beautiful state, the poitics are horrible though.

Will

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
I believe my Son will get the H out of San Diego as soon as he gets out of the Navy in Spetember.
I think he will take his Wife and Daughter and head East to TEXAS!
His Wife's family lives there.

·
Registered
518 Posts
There are some beautiful parts of the state for sure and I loved visiting San Diego and San Luis Obispo. Just wondering though, there are approximately 38,000,000 people living in CA not counting the illegal aliens. Since it's so bad there, when are all these people leaving for other states? Since no will be there, I can get some beach front property cheap. I'd appreciate a message when they leave so I can move in.

·
Administrator
35,119 Posts
There are some beautiful parts of the state for sure and I loved visiting San Diego and San Luis Obispo. Just wondering though, there are approximately 38,000,000 people living in CA not counting the illegal aliens. Since it's so bad there, when are all these people leaving for other states? Since no will be there, I can get some beach front property cheap. I'd appreciate a message when they leave so I can move in.
When they finally raise the state income tax to 60% and turn the place into a welfare state, the only people left there will be the potheads and hippies. You are more than welcome to anything you want there, I certainly don't want it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts