Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still waiting on a trade in to get a PT92. Stopped by my LGS to check on if it was traded yet. They have a Ultra Lite 445 .44 Special blued in. I kinda like its looks. Anyone have one and how is its performance. I ain't recoil sensitive so that ain't a big deal. Gotta go to work now so I will check back early am to see what ya got for me. Only have one stubby. Its a LCR in .38.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
If the revolver has a good trigger pull and lock up on all chambers I say buy it the price is right. The .44 special is a wonderful cartridge but can be hard to find and expensive. My favorite off the shelf .44 round is the CCI Blazer 200gr Gold Dot JHP.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. They want 325.00. I have bought few from them in the last two years. So I figure I can talk em down some also. I have a couple boxes of .44 special rounds that I use from time to time in my Ruger SBR .44 mag. And I have a couple bucks burning a hole in me pocket while I wait for the PT92. SO I GUESS I WILL PICK IT UP.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That is a good price! Like mikey b said, if lockup is good go for it. The 200gr. Gold dot load is also my choice. In my 431 it shoots really soft. Now that ultralite is only 18ozs I think, but they should still be manageable. Maybe even pleasant. If your looking for a holster, checkout FIST. I have their close crop convertible in leather and it is a very nice hoster for the money. Good luck.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lock up, Trigger, and Hammer is great. Paid in full about an hour ago. 320.80 total. I live in communist Illinois. So I pick IT UP in three days. Going to be a bag and van gun. Will post pics when I get it. CAUSE WITHOUT PICS IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.