Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to the gun show this coming Sunday in Miami, I will keep a look out for the following magazines that others are looking for. So far members have said they have a need for:

709 magazines up to $40.00
PT-145 magazines no price set. (not sure what going rate is)

If you are looking for something else post it here and what you are willing to pay up to and I will look for you. No mark-up on cost just cost plus shipping, which I think should be under $5.00. I do not have a smart phone so I will not be able to post real time updates. I can find a wi-fi hot spot and check back here before I leave the area mid day Sunday.

Reactions: Sgood1971 and ozzy

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am going to the gun show this coming Sunday in Miami, I will keep a look out for the following magazines that others are looking for. So far members have said they have a need for:

PT-145 mags, yes please :)
Have seen them for $40 on Ebay, but nowhere other than there.

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

PT-145 mags, yes please :)
Have seen them for $40 on Ebay, but nowhere other than there.
What is the most you want to spend on them before shipping, and how many do you want? I have seen used PT-145 mags in the past, are you interested?

·
Registered
14,084 Posts
How about PT957.

Not just the magazine, but the whole complete pistol with a couple of magazines. I know it's a long shot, but if you see one I would love to have the contact information with the seller.

Also know I am asking a lot but I would sure appreciate the assistance.

·
Registered
96 Posts
What is the most you want to spend on them before shipping, and how many do you want? I have seen used PT-145 mags in the past, are you interested?

Thanks for responding, I owe you a solid for this offer!

Hoping for $25 each. If so, I would love an extra 4. Used is fine: upon your judgement in the condition.

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: kkellman2004

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How about PT957.

Not just the magazine, but the whole complete pistol with a couple of magazines. I know it's a long shot, but if you see one I would love to have the contact information with the seller.

Also know I am asking a lot but I would sure appreciate the assistance.
No problem, I like looking at everything that is why I try to go every month. If I see one I will forward you the information.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
75 Posts
would you mind looking for a TCP magazine for me? i can meet you to pick it up. of course, if it's overpriced, don't worry about it. thanks :)

oh also, my friend got something very similar to the remora pocket holster for his ruger LCP. it's really great, and it's new to the scene. these guys are getting the word out by going to shows. i think it sold for $25. if you see one for the TCP with Crimson Trace, can you grab that too?

thanks, you're the man :D

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
would you mind looking for a TCP magazine for me? i can meet you to pick it up. of course, if it's overpriced, don't worry about it. thanks :)

oh also, my friend got something very similar to the remora pocket holster for his ruger LCP. it's really great, and it's new to the scene. these guys are getting the word out by going to shows. i think it sold for $25. if you see one for the TCP with Crimson Trace, can you grab that too?

thanks, you're the man :D
Did not realize there was a run on the TCP mags. Midway USA is hard to beat at $19.99 each, the last ones I saw at gun show were $28.00 + tax.

As far as the holster for the TCP goes I am looking for the same thing, a leather pocket holster for the TCP with CT laser. I would like to find one in person to test fit. Post a picture of something similar to what you are looking for. I picked up a pocket holster for my PT-145 for $25.00 2 months ago. It was not leather but it works real good. He had smaller ones but I was not looking for one for the TCP since I am currently using the Cheap Blackhawk holster #4 from Walmart. #3 no laser, #4 with laser.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
I haven't been to my local gun show for a while but it looks like maybe I need to get back into and make an effort to find stuff for folks that can't find it anywhere else. I did call around to the local shops looking for 709 mags to no avail.

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I haven't been to my local gun show for a while but it looks like maybe I need to get back into and make an effort to find stuff for folks that can't find it anywhere else. I did call around to the local shops looking for 709 mags to no avail.
I went to the Orlando Show the weekend after Thanksgiving, I really enjoyed that show. A lot of vendors had reloading supplies, it was like I hit the lottery. I got Winchester primers for $28.00/1000, lots of powder options, and hard cast bullets from Space Coast Bullets, the shop in your neck of the woods.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
Try Academy. They had some near me as of yesterdy, I was looking for 740 magazines and a few stores had magazines for the 709's but not the 740's, I finally found one today at a different Academy.

·
Registered
666 Posts
As far as the holster for the TCP goes I am looking for the same thing, a leather pocket holster for the TCP with CT laser.
Uncle George makes a great pocket holster for the TCP with CT laser.

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
666 Posts
Reactions: Fishinkeylargo

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There's another show down here!!????!!???
Yes, they had one every month this summer. They cancelled the one for the end of July and they still have the one for the end of August on the schedule. Here is a link to the schedule. You can sign up for email notification as well. Let me know if you plan on going Sunday.

Florida Gun Shows - Events

1 - 20 of 35 Posts