Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I was like that the night before I picked up my Taurus M605 .357 Mgnum. I only got a few hours sleep lol. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Looking forward to your pictures. If you need help posting pictures give me a shout, I'll try to help. Life is good.

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Ohhhh - congrat's!! Posting pictures isn't too hard to learn - and I'm an old timer, myself! Have fun!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok, i got it, and took pictures with my phone, and am trying to figure how to upload to photobucket etc, I hate technology. Even my tecno savy co worker is having problems. So soon i hope to have some picutures ??????????? I can text them ok , so if everyone wants to im me their phone numbers, i could send the pics out. . hehehehehehehe

·
Registered
21,120 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
It may take me an additional 6 hrs to figure how to post a picture. lol
"Post a thread"...."Go Advanced"....."Manage Attachments"

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
ok, i got it, and took pictures with my phone, and am trying to figure how to upload to photobucket etc, I hate technology. Even my tecno savy co worker is having problems. So soon i hope to have some picutures ??????????? I can text them ok , so if everyone wants to im me their phone numbers, i could send the pics out. . hehehehehehehe
I don't know from a phone...
I use my laptop. Pics in folder after sizing.Click Go Advanced. Click Manage Attachments.Choose File.Upload. Post.

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Maybe you can see the revolver and my first 12 rounds. If not, Ill try again some other day. If it works, ill do more of a review later.
They're up there but the quality hurts my eyes!:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry about that. The best my phone can do, in the hands of a technologically challenged individual. This target was shot with this revolver straight out of the box, after being cleaned. No adjusments to the sights etc. This is only the second time I have ever shot a revolver, ( shoot mostly semi autos) and the shot group of 12 rouonds, is from about 16 ft. with 130 grain rem fmj. Considering the gun was still in a "virgin state", so to speak, I thought it did great. Ill try to add more info about this initial shoot later.

·
Super Moderator
40,640 Posts
Any better?

0123131958[1].jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts