Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to take a moment to say how much I have enjoyed this group and all the information I have gotten from eveyone in this bunch, all the admins., mods. and all to many to name. I also would like to say thanks to all the members that I have gotten many ideas and knowledge from, on the info from reloaoding, powders etc. Even though y'all are .45 fans and I chose .40, etc, you ain't to tuff on me. Even though I have just got back into this, and chose Taurus as the main gun y'all have been easy on me. So you need not to post to this, just saying thanks to all, and some advice, never get out of shootin, reloading or what you enjoy, you may cut back, etc. just don't stop. This is a good group of people.
Merry Christmas to all and your families, and THANKS for the fun and knowledge.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
That was genuinely touching....Thank you also for being a part of this wonderful forum. And thank you to ALL members and staff for being integral pieces of an amazing place. Everyone may not get along all the time but we do have one thing in common---we love firearms and we love Taurus.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and yours Texas Shooter! Good to have you here!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Pierce said:
Merry Christmas to you and yours Texas Shooter! Good to have you here!
Ditto what Pierce said!

And I'd like to add, all that stuff Texas Shooter wrote, that came from
the heart! Way to go, TS.

·
Registered
663 Posts
TS, you make me want to drop by your house - even though it is 700 or 800 miles away. I'm sort of a Texan myself. I was raised near Alvarado, where gas wells are now on about every corner. (In fact I have mineral holdings there - 1/2 of 1/4 of 1/12 of a very small home place! Or something like that.)

JimL

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Hey T.S...thanks and Merry Christmas to you also...
this forum would not work if we did not have a bunch of great guys and some gals in here..
and you are one of us also ;)
glad you like it here...i know i love it ... :D :D

·
32,530 Posts
Merry Christmas texas shooter..... and Happy New Year, too.
It takes great members like you to help make this place.Actually Merry Christmas to everyone.

This place has been truly blessed with the people we have here.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I like to think that even though the other gun boards have quantity, they cannot compare to the quality of the members here. I say, Thank you to ya'll for being a part of the board and making it what it is and you are welcome. :)

Merry Christmas to you all as well!

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Yeah! I am new to this board, but the info and the staff have been great. I went to Taurus, because of the price and quality an old guy with limited funds could get a gun or two.

I found this site from a link on another site, and I fell in love!!

Merry Christmas to all!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
TS, Your a good guy!! This is by far the freindliest gun site out there. Everyone tries their best to answer all questions posted and sometimes with a funny twist.

I find myself checking new threads several times a day.

I wish averyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and prayers for a safe holiday season. :angel:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Merry Christmas Texas Shooter and thanks for the post. ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts