Taurus Firearm Forum banner

I'm Trying To Decide What To Buy Next

773 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  garyh 
#1 ·
I got out and did some shooting with the wife this past weekend instead of hunting. I brought my
Polish Tantal and the PT-92 and my wife brought her Ruger LCR. Shooting that Tantal again has given
me the itch to buy another AK-74. I'm thinking about buying the Bulgarian version. I saw a pretty good
deal on one that will run me around $ 550.00 which coincidentally is the same price as a CZ-75 compact
I fell in love with at one of my LGS when I went up there to buy ammunition and targets this past
Saturday. After Christmas is over and I have some money saved up again in my fun fund, I'm
probably going to make another purchase. What do y'all think of the guns I have mentioned and
what would you get?

#2 ·
Maybe an AK74 with wood furniture. However it appears from your list in the sig line - you don;t own an AR yet. if you gotta add another pistol to your family , the CZ75 is an excellent choice. I may be posing a similar thread soon. I may be getting some funds to pick a few new toys early next year.

#3 ·
Join the "Black Gun Club" and go buy an AR-10 and be done with it. That is going to be my next build in the not to far future.

#4 ·
A reminder, don't post your gun budget amount here on Taurus Armed. One of the TA bookkeepers will see and report it to the Collection Department of the Moderator's Retirement and Benevolence Fund, and your monthly "dues", aka extortion fees, will increase proportionately. Jus' sayin'... :D

In the meantime...

...What do y'all think of the guns I have mentioned and what would you get?
I'll get whatever you wanna get me!

I think I've been a member here too long.

#6 ·
A reminder, don't post your gun budget amount here on Taurus Armed. One of the TA bookkeepers will see and report it to the Collection Department of the Moderator's Retirement and Benevolence Fund, and your monthly "dues", aka extortion fees, will increase proportionately. Jus' sayin'... :D
In the meantime...

I think I've been a member here too long.

HHHMMM? well the Moderators may just be working on that after what you said!!!!----------------:shocked:

Reactions: AOCM.RET
#5 · (Edited)
Well I have severely been bitten by the CZ bug and imagine will remain that way for well into the future!
I have a P-01 and Sp-01 Tactical and honestly like them better than any handgun I have ever owned.
The P-01 is north of 1400 rounds, SP-01 north of 1000 rds and from out of the box through today neither has had a single malfunction.
I also just for the record decided to have set of nite sites put on the P-01 by CZ as its my now carry gun, The entire thing is costing me 111 bucks, for the sites, installation, return shipping to my door, OH and a 5-7 day turn around time.
Plus I can buy parts and accessories anywhere basically.
heres a little eye candy for the CZ., right out of he box accuracy n reliability.
the P-01 is basically a Compact with an alloy frame, and a rail by the way, don't over look the PCR either, its the compact but with alloy frame all gret weapons in my opinion.

Attachments

#9 ·
I do have a WASR-10 and a N-PAP in the AK-47 configuration. I have a Polish Tantal AK-74
too. I also have the S&W M&P 15 and a Stag Model 4 AR-15. I would like another AK-74
with the right wooden furniture. The Bulgarian builds look good. That CZ-75 compact felt
so good in my hand though. This is going to be a tough decision whenever I decide to get
another gun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.