Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, as I clicked on my final post of the day, I was pleased to note that my circle of four stars suddenly changed to the coveted wreath of 5 Stars!

15,000 posts! My, my, I can't remember when I've had so much fun at a laptop computer keyboard!

Thanks to each and every member, Moderator, Super Moderator, and Administrator who, through your contributions of wisdom and handgun knowledge, and by your many extensions of friendship, have made my time here on the forum a time of enrichment, as well as a time of immense enjoyment.

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Yeah yeah.. just because you got another star doesn't mean this lowly guy is gonna bring ya yer coffee General! ;) :D :icon_ poke:

(Congrats Harry! :D:thumb:)

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah yeah.. just because you got another star doesn't mean this lowly guy is gonna bring ya yer coffee General! ;) :D :icon_ poke:

(Congrats Harry! :D:thumb:)
That's okay, you can get a Lieutenant to do it.

Just a reminder...I prefer two packets of Splenda, two teaspoons of sugar, and a tablespoon of Carnation condensed milk in my coffee, please. :D

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Congratulations!
Seems like only a few days ago we were celebrating your Post #14,000.

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
That's okay, you can get a Lieutenant to do it.

Just a reminder...I prefer two packets of Splenda, two teaspoons of sugar, and a tablespoon of Carnation condensed milk in my coffee, please. :D
True, I have a friend who is a butter bar in the AF right now. I tell him that he was worth more when he had his stripes! ;) :D

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
This congratulatory post gets me one post closer to that goal. Congratulations!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Don't forget the Irish Creme with the Splenda and sugar.

·
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations...:D

Now bring all the troops home from Afghanistan Genenal...:mad:
I've been talking with the other 5 Star Generals about this, and have suggested that we bring all the American troops home, move the Afghani people away from the mountainous regions, and then send stealth bombers in to light up the mountains of Afghanistan and destroy all the "hidey holes" of the radical Islamic extremists!

No word yet if they are going to go along with my recommendation.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Congrats to you Sir

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Dang Harry, at this rate you'll make 16,000 in about 10 days! Congrats!

Actually I'm going to savor this moment so when you reach 50,000 posts and are promoted to the Exalted Ruler of the Universe I can say "Yup, I knew ol' Harry way back when we just had 15,000 posts!

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
Congrats Harry, I'm still gonna try to beat you to 20,000, although you only like 4,944 post, and I like 1125 post, and you easily out do me 5:1. I'll have to spank my horse!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I've been talking with the other 5 Star Generals about this, and have suggested that we bring all the American troops home, move the Afghani people away from the mountainous regions, and then send stealth bombers in to light up the mountains of Afghanistan and destroy all the "hidey holes" of the radical Islamic extremists!

No word yet if they are going to go along with my recommendation.
Make the mountain area a parking lot. Congrats on your fifth star. You've really earned it, Harry, with your insightful opinions and wise advice that only comes from years of gun experience. :guns:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts