Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after getting a Keltec sub 2k, para 1911 and a keltec pf9 all just this year since Jan first this was the last thing I needed to do. Especially since I already have a Sig p226. This deal fell into my lap and it was just something I could NOT pass up. I would have been stupid to let this deal slip through my fingers.
Sig p226 9mm, E2 grip, Night sights, DA/SA short reset trigger and 3 mags. Gun is used but in factory new condition. Owner said less than 200 rounds through it.

·
32,530 Posts
You do know that you are SIG puppy! :)

Way to go and nice find! SIG is spoken here and not in whispers. :)
There's a lot to love about that gun!!
I've got 3 SIG 225s that fit perfectly.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wow Friggen sweet man.. How much are you into that thing? I wanted a Sig P239 9mm, but thats a nice one too.. I also like the all stainless model in bothe the P226 and P239... I just don't have the money right now, but I am saving up!

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Sweet! ;)

Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Congrats on the new toy! I've had 3 P226's over the years (black, two tone and stainless) as well as a P220ST but ended up selling them. Only Sig I have now is a 1911 Carry and it wont be going anytime soon ;) Sig makes good quality guns that's for sure!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Very cool 'all business' piece! Managed to take it to the range yet?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thankyou all for the kind comments. I still haven't gotten to shoot it yet, but hope to get the chance next weekend. If its anything like the other 226 I have I know I'm gonna love it. I'm really excited about the e2 grip. It just feels soooo good in hand.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
It just feels soooo good in hand.
I have no doubt of that - the grip on it makes it look a lot like a CZ-75 in the hands, which is still the standard by which ergos are judged IMO. If only i could combine the CZ-75 ergos with the 1911 trigger. :/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts