Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Taurus PT92 AFS without the rail. I am curious to know where i can buy different accessories for it. The grip, levers, trigger, hammer, etc. I found a parts list for this pistol, but it doesn't give me the option to choose blue, gold, wood grain, mother of pearl, etc. I hope somebody can help me out here. I've searched online about this gun for about a week now learning all about it, but i haven't found a site to actually purchase any replacement parts/accessories for it. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Jaye-R

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I don't have any nuggets of wisdom to offer but welcome to the forum! I am sure some more versed in the PT92 will chime in shortly.

BTW... if you don't post pics of your gun we don't believe you got it.:nopics:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My apologies for not posting a pic. I only just put a down payment on one today. Therefore, I wont have a pic until I pay it off completely and have it registered in my name and on my Permit. As soon as i receive it I will post a picture. Or I can go online and take a pic and post the exact pistol I purchased, but then I feel that would be more worthless than the actual pic of the pistol in my hand.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
My apologies for not posting a pic. I only just put a down payment on one today. Therefore, I wont have a pic until I pay it off completely and have it registered in my name and on my Permit. As soon as i receive it I will post a picture. Or I can go online and take a pic and post the exact pistol I purchased, but then I feel that would be more worthless than the actual pic of the pistol in my hand.
You are forgiven... for now. Enjoy that new toy when it comes in. Clean it well before you shoot it and provide a range report!

Reactions: MastaJer

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Not sure about the other parts but I got grips for mine from altamontco.com. Great quality, perfect fit, and several options. And welcome to TA.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the reply, welcome and the forgiveness ...lol. I will definitely post what I can once I have my new baby in my hands. It might ne a little bit before that happens but I will definitely post picture and a range report.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Howdy. Sorry I can't help with your specific questions. Seriously clean that thing when you get it.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Welcome from The Alamo!

You're gonna love it!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
My PT 99 is my only 9 mm auto and that if for a reason. There are none better. Period.

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Call Taurus Customer Service and tell them what you want in the way of parts, they should be able to help, although not all parts are available for purchase.

·
Registered
24,858 Posts
PT 92 is a great gun. You will enjoy. Welcome to TA form Minnesota

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello from Michigan. If you want assistance go to TaurusUSA.com and they can help you. Pull up the on-line catalog is will show you what there is available. I just put a laser sight on my 809. It is made by Crimson Trace and the part is CMR-201.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts