Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Packing my Mobile Gun Cart and cutting out after 12 tomorrow!! Got the Cart loaded with .38Spc, .44Spc, 9mm, .40cal and .45ACP, stapler, E-Ear Muffs, tools, camera and targets. Gonna be 80 tomorrow.

All I hafta do is load the guns in before I go and whoopieee!

*I just wished my Raging Bull scope mount had come in and I would had taken two Mobile Gun Carts for my Bull and Ruger .44mag too.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Don't have too much fun all at once, try to pace yourself. LOL

Enjoy the summer temps.

Reactions: sandman 11

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Have fun.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Ha!!!! Got ya beat!

We're going to hit 86* down here in the armpit of Texas, Houston/Katy.

I, too, am going to the range with a couple of rifles and a handgun or two. Weather is supposed to be awesome, except for the blistering heat and sunburn I'm going to endure.

86* in February..... kinda pisses me off. What kind of summer are we in for AGAIN? :)

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
A high temp of 46 degrees is on tap for my area but the indoor range is warm.
I'd planned on shooting a lot of rounds through my PT111 - and found I've let myself get seriously low on 9mm ammo.
So I'll be doing even more shooting with my PT845.
This session will put both pistols over the 500-round mark and so far no hiccups from either of them.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Wish things were that nice around here! We are supposed to get snow tonight, so a range visit will have to wait for a few more days....

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hope to hear back from you after the range outing.

Just sayin'...:rolleyes:

Reactions: JimmyA

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
86!!!! We're probably going to get snow tonight

·
Registered
773 Posts
its 84 here in east texas and I too am going to my private range with my father whenever he gets off in an hr, Not going to shoot to much though, around 100 through my 709 and 100 through the 740 and 50 through the 44 mag

might put some through the 270 as well

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Road Trip!

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Cool! There is no better way to spend a Friday afternoon than at the range. I'm going to go myself tomorrow. I usually go Saturday but my wife is dragging me off to a wedding on Saturday. (Groan).

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Hey! Me too! I'm headin to the Ben Avery shooting facility outside of Phoenix. Forecast calls for 80 degrees. Ya know, early retirement IS all it's cracked up to be.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Temps in the 30's with 4 to 8 inches of snow expected hope you had a blast.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey, vonzipper, where is the range report, was it so bad you don't want to tell us?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts