1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,420 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well we took the G2 to the range. Put 50 rounds thru it without a hiccup. Trigger is a little funky. Almost like two stage. Is that normal? My wife said she can get used to it, but it is not like any of my other guns.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The trigger is indeed a bit funky. I have put about 200 rounds though mine now and I'm just starting to get used to it. I was flinching low and left (pretty severely) for the first 50 rounds or so. Got a bit better from there. By the time you hit 200 it will feel lots more natural and you will get to LOVE the short reset. I tend to have the most problem with it when I'm shooting my Judge along with the G2 because they are so different. On the bright side, it means I need LOTS more PRACTICE!!! :)

·
Registered
14,170 Posts
Funky? Do you mean like a old pile of gym clothes that badly needs to be tossed in the washing machine because it stinks?

Give it a little time, its amazing what you can get used too over time.

Welcome Home!!!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Welcome back!

I think your wife will really like the G2, it's the perfect size for smaller hands. Yes, the trigger is a little weird, but it's nothing that can't be mastered.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
jonrjen Thats is why I am sticking to first gens......FUNKY? STINKY? would actually be a step up for that trigger....

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile Welcome back.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts