1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
I've got my fingers crossed! :)

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
I certainly hope so. I live in Illinois and fortunately my State Rep is a co-sponsor of the Bill.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
10,379 Posts
Reactions: bps1

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
We have our fingers crossed here in your neighbor state to the east. We hate it when we have to travel through your state without our guns on our hips.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Good luck to you and I hope you beat down the anti-gunners for once over there

·
Registered
29 Posts
A New York style bill failed miserably in the house yesterday. May issue and must show special need. Thank god!! Hopefully the "Good bill" will pass by the same margin.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
It would be good for people in Illinois,hopefully it will include reciprocity for ccw's from other states as I have family there and really do not want to go there because I cannot protect my family and myself while traveling to this stste.

·
Super Moderator
40,644 Posts
Any updates on this?

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Registered
155 Posts
If the politicians actually represent the people they are supposed to serve this will pass. There really aren't as many people in the U.S. who are completely anti-gun like Obama would have you believe, it's just the politicians.

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
I would also ask... Has anyone heard an update on this yet??

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Check the FB page in my previous post. It failed.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Reactions: ozzy

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Probably Ramen Noodle Emanuel defying the order emulating his mentor.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The final vote was 64 for and 45 against. It actually would have passed except our lame ass governor has vowed to veto ANY bill. So we need a super majority to get this passed which is 71 voting yes. I truly hate this state.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts