Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm current being treated for a condition that requires daily medical attention. Yesterday, while waiting outside to be called in, I watched a woman return to her van from one of the shops with 2 small kids, perhaps 2 and 4. She wiped down the vehicle's doorhandles with bleach and a paper towel. So far, so good. Then, unbelievably, she wiped down both kids hands with bleach. I couldn't restrain myself and told her she was poisoning her kids, and explained at least the 2 year old was going to outer her fingers in her mouth. I told her to march those kids back inside and wash their hands off. I think she was scared, she went back in and the cops didn't show up. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't think bleaching a kids hands is safe.

I'm going to have to stay home more. The last few days have been just too stupid for words.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
I would not have intervened in that situation. If she wants to poison her own kids, I don't care. Besides, the left gets PO'd when right-to-lifers disagree with them killing their unborn children so what's a little bleach poisoning now and then.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Yea, I saw on the news a restaurant had a beach mister set up in front of door so you could mist yourself coming or going. Yea Beach my cloths and my lungs. Skins burns from beach are only a layer or two. You have seven plus a few dead ones on top. Your ok for a few days unless you stay in the sun.

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
I'm current being treated for a condition that requires daily medical attention. Yesterday, while waiting outside to be called in, I watched a woman return to her van from one of the shops with 2 small kids, perhaps 2 and 4. She wiped down the vehicle's doorhandles with bleach and a paper towel. So far, so good. Then, unbelievably, she wiped down both kids hands with bleach. I couldn't restrain myself and told her she was poisoning her kids, and explained at least the 2 year old was going to outer her fingers in her mouth. I told her to march those kids back inside and wash their hands off. I think she was scared, she went back in and the cops didn't show up. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't think bleaching a kids hands is safe.

I'm going to have to stay home more. The last few days have been just too stupid for words.
Do you think she removes chlorine from her drinking water, or tapes the kids mouths shut when they swim in a pool? We used to pour chlorine down our well to sanitize it and I turned out okay....right?

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You really think it's safe to put straight chlorine bleach on a two year old's hands? You really see no difference between tiny concentrations in drinking water? You prove my point.

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
You really think it's safe to put straight chlorine bleach on a two year old's hands? You really see no difference between tiny concentrations in drinking water? You prove my point.
Bleach wiped on hands versus bleach ingested? Yes, I certainly see the difference, a BIG difference. I'm not suggesting wiping on the hands is a problem while ignoring the chlorine routinely ingested.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Flouride in your water.

Getting rid of cash but making me touch the same pen or screen that 30 people have touched in the last 60 minutes.

Is everyone cooking my food wearing a mask? Is it over the nose?

Lots of agendas going on, not a lot of truth.

Everyone trying to figure out how to gain from COVID 19.

Safety at all costs.

I find myself wanting to help old people I don't know but then you have to think will they be accepting or afraid. This really is a sad state of affairs.

I need to look up if I can legally wear a mask while carrying in my state. It seems my governor has forced me to claim HIPPA or not carry. But don't worry the police will protect us.

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
drinking water=.2 mg per liter

bleached flour 1.9mg per liter

Licking bleach off your hands.......likely quite a bit more. But hey, brush your teeth with bleach for all I care.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Yea, I saw on the news a restaurant had a beach mister set up in front of door so you could mist yourself coming or going. Yea Beach my cloths and my lungs. Skins burns from beach are only a layer or two. You have seven plus a few dead ones on top. Your ok for a few days unless you stay in the sun.
Sounds good....bleach mist....chlorine bleach....like the gas used in WWI...just maybe not as strong...
Ever clean a poorly ventilated bathroom with a bleach containing cleaner....it can and has killed people!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Try to look at the bright side of Covid-19.
It's probably going to kill off a lot of stupid people.
And a a lot of people will die because of stupid people's negligence.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I saw a gal walking outside in the sunshine, by herself.....no one except for me doing 20 MPH on a bike, across 4 lanes of road......she had a MASK on and blue surgical gloves to GET HER MAIL!!!! I have seen people driving their car, by them self, windows up, A/C on with a mask on. In stores with a mask on that doesn't cover their nose so the can breath easier. Really......?

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
The mask has nothing to do with health safety at this point. Its all about leftist virtue signaling.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Saw a guy in Lowe's (No, NOT WalMart) - he had a really neat, custom made mask that looked like the snout of a rottweiler, big teeth, and a long tongue lolling out sideways.

And (dadgummit!) I was so impressed that I forgot to ask him where he got it.

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE
1 - 20 of 26 Posts