Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had the pleasure of doing business with an Ebay seller that goes by "loosescrews". They are primarily 1911 mags and parts. Their prices (including shipping) are very reasonable and the shipping is ridiculously fast and he included a nice bonus for buying multiple items. If you're in the market for 1911 mags or small parts check them out. A proud veteran owned business. He said he will be adding a lot of mags to his inventory soon.

I have no affiliation with them, other than being a satisfied customer. I just wanted to spread the word to my fellow TA.net members who may be in the market.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
36,037 Posts
I'll have to re-visit his page on EBay..pretty sure we've done biz before. I've also bought 1911 magazines from a guy doing business as "Joe's Mag Mania...he offers a five mag bundle usually. I'm in the market for Wilson Combat 8 round springs, some Canik mags and a couple of TCP mags.

Reactions: Bamabowtie

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I'll have to re-visit his page on EBay..pretty sure we've done biz before. I've also bought 1911 magazines from a guy doing business as "Joe's Mag Mania...he offers a five mag bundle usually. I'm in the market for Wilson Combat 8 round springs, some Canik mags and a couple of TCP mags.

CDNN has TCP mags for $9.99 on sale pretty regularly.....

Don

·
Registered
126 Posts
Took forever to find this seller on e-bay, but he does have some pretty good prices with free shipping. joes1911magmania

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I've bought from him before the name kinda sticks in your head

·
Registered
786 Posts
I've had good luck with Brownells brand 9mm 10-rd 1911 mags (for my Ruger SR1911)

They are just down the road from me a piece... And owner Pete Brownell is strong supporter of our RTKBA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts