Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Thanks, Th0r. We have been all over that one on this forum. This is the first time I have seen the claim form link posted, though. The mess is continuing. The brand has been degraded to the point that even loyalists are backing away. If you have a Taurus that works, keep it and enjoy it. If, like many of us, you have a Taurus lemon, send it back for service until they fix it, reimburse you for it, or refuse to do anything more for you. Then, like I did with one of my Tauri, take it to a local gunsmith and get it fixed so you can use/carry it without fear of malfunction.

Then make a note for future reference: NEVER BUY ANOTHER TAURUS. The brand is now synonymous with Jimenez.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Thanks, Th0r. We have been all over that one on this forum. This is the first time I have seen the claim form link posted, though. The mess is continuing. The brand has been degraded to the point that even loyalists are backing away. If you have a Taurus that works, keep it and enjoy it. If, like many of us, you have a Taurus lemon, send it back for service until they fix it, reimburse you for it, or refuse to do anything more for you. Then, like I did with one of my Tauri, take it to a local gunsmith and get it fixed so you can use/carry it without fear of malfunction.

Then make a note for future reference: NEVER BUY ANOTHER TAURUS. The brand is now synonymous with Jimenez.
We knew there was a claim, we knew there was a settlement. We knew there was a recall. So this is one of the settlement mechanisms. This stuff takes a long time. Nothing we didn't know.

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts

Not meaning to call you out, but Jeminez is not even on the same playing field as Taurus..................
The settlement is very self explanatory, and I can't figure out why it is so hard to understand for some.
It is very simple, you don't like or trust Taurus anymore, then people should go buy something else!

Reactions: william
1 - 6 of 6 Posts