Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

Registered
I can't say "absolutely NO" hard enough, never liked engraving nothing more than lipstick on a pig to me I see my gun as nothing more than a tool that's why It sports a pair of pink grips...because there comfortable..and they were $10 cheaper than the same ones In black. 馃榿 I also love a good deal.

Registered
I think that i would carry what I felt best worked for me regardless of the money that i had.
I am more than satisfied with my CZ P-01 and my Sig 365, they have proven reliable with everything i can cram in the mags and are accurate and a good size and with adequate capacity.

Registered
Absolutely. Don't have to worry about glare or scratching a gun if a professional already covered it in little scratches.
The biggest plus for carry would be weight reduction. Even if it's just an oz or two lighter, that's an improvement. If I have the option between a 30oz gun and a 29oz gun with the exact same capabilities, I'm taking the lighter gun every single time. Can't spend the same money twice and it's useless sitting in the safe so if ya got one I don't see why not get some use out of it.

Registered
I dunno what I'd carry if I was uber-rich. Send me a couple million $ and I'll let you know. 馃榿
I wouldn't need to carry, I'd have an Apache hoverin' above me at all times.

Registered

Registered
You know, on second thought, I would at least be willing to carry a fancy engraved knife, like this...

In fact, assuming I'm on Santa's Nice List this year, then I may end up carrying something like that, only lighter in weight and a bit more modern.

Registered
i know a fellow that carries a $3,000 STI STACCATO 9mm , and owns a atlas arms Athena $5000 + bucks .
so its all relative i guess --------------my upscale choice --- View attachment 482944
REMEMBER: "It's all about the Benjamins Baby"!!! HMMMM, now where did I hear this before!! 馃榿

Registered
If I was that wealthy, I'd carry a ball & chain and a battle axe 'coz if I was that rich, I could prob'ly get away with carryin' a ball & chain and a battle axe and that'd just be cool. :cool:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts