Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great few weeks. After months of planning and urging I finally got my wife interested in buying a new SD gun. Her current tool is a Beretta tomcat - 10-15 feet accuracy at best. I had a long list of pistols for her to try and she surprised me and fell in love with an IWI Baby Eagle - and rightly so. We took it to the range and were both shooting bullseye's her at 7 yards and me at 21 yards. I loved her gun..Her Gun...So I happened to mention that I sure would get one if the stars and dollars aligned. Well they aligned, using a $65 credit to help , I purchased another one - which is on sale this week for $65 less ( which is why I had the credit - 30 day price guarantee ). So for $550 out the door I got my own Baby Eagle. See my review of Ginger's Baby Eagle to get details. But here is my new Baby:

P1060004v.JPG

P1060001v4.JPG

I am one lucky guy to have such a wonderful wife.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new pistol.

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
Congrats!

Reactions: silverstring

·
Registered
24,615 Posts
Congrats on your new slider.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
And Best You Not Forget It!! Congratulations on YOUR new Eagle!!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
congratulations-2271.gif On the new Eagle and a great wife too!

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Congrats on having a wife that talked you into getting a new gun so you could be like her! :D

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Nice again! Or is it nice squared?

·
Registered
7,808 Posts
Congrats on the new pistol.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
This is a crazy thing for me to say considering I do not own one yet. But I have shot the baby eagle in every caliber they make and I can say without hesitation that it is my absolute favorite pistol. Congrats on your new addition.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
This is a crazy thing for me to say considering I do not own one yet. But I have shot the baby eagle in every caliber they make and I can say without hesitation that it is my absolute favorite pistol. Congrats on your new addition.
That IS a crazy thing for you to say! Especially considering your affinity for metal Taurus's.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
They are a good lookin guns. I'm gonna rent one next time and see for myself. Cheers
I agree, they're good looking. I wish there was a place locally where I could rent one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts