Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Taurus could make this and a much cheaper price with equal quality. Then we would have more $ to spend on ammo, instead of paying $427.00+ tax.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Ahh, the evil black rifle! I would like to see on with a bull on the side

Reactions: kinggabby

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Ahh, the evil black rifle! I would like to see on with a bull on the side
Yep...me too.

In fact, when they do finally put one on the market, that's probably going to be a "must have" for me. ;)

Reactions: kinggabby

·
Registered
251 Posts
I said I was done buying rifles until I found one I needed but if they came out with this, I'd "need" one ASAP

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
I would strongly consider getting one! :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing one of these, but I don't know if there's a large enough market for them. The S&W and Colt versions are very reasonably priced (sub $400 if you shop around) and I don't know if Taurus would be able to make enough of a profit to cover the cost of tooling up for a new line. If they ever get into the AR business, this would seem a logical next step, but from everything I've seen, the AR market is pretty crowded, and I think that Taurus would have to compete with an already established flooded market. That said, the bull on the side of a lower would look pretty good with some "tactical crayon" filling the logo!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts