Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
After reading this I am determined not to go outside with my firearm on me. This is pure evil.
Fully expected these days. I think you need to edit your statement to you won't go outside without a firearm. I currently read it as you will not go outside with a firearm.

·
Super Moderator
19,678 Posts
Reactions: WartHog354

·
Registered
16,956 Posts
I don't need some tragic story exploited by the news media for ratings to tell me I need to carry.
Incidents like this happen all the time. The news media decides which ones they want us to know about or ignore.
Incidentally, that Ferguson picture has been photoshopped. That is not what the sign said.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't need some tragic story exploited by the news media for ratings to tell me I need to carry.
Incidents like this happen all the time. The news media decides which ones they want us to know about or ignore.
Incidentally, that Ferguson picture has been photoshopped. That is not what the sign said.
This really just drove it home for me. I mean this poor guy was in his own "safe" (he thought) neighborhood. And normally his walk was with his little girl. Tragic. Not gonna happen to me or my family!

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
It's on the interweb it has to be true! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
I never leave my home with out a weapon..Never..:mad:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
The problem not so much about the race of the shooters, as it is about one little statement in the Opposing Views article, referenced at the end of the OP's article:

"The Philadelphia Inquirer tracked down the alleged gunman’s father, who said the boy rarely goes to school and had gone to live with his mother. He said he didn’t know where the boy was."

If Al, Jessie, and all the administration race-baiters wanted to do something to actually work towards ending some severe problems, they would address the three huge issues in that one little statement (not in any particular order):

- The kid rarely goes to school.

- His father is only peripherally involved in his son's life, if at all.

- It isn't said, but can be inferred that the boy lives in a single-parent household without positive male guidance or mentoring.

But the race hucksters won't do a thing, because to actually solve problems would cut off their source of power.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Anyone notice the police say "get with your parent" singular...

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,539 Posts
There are times when it is not safe to go for a walk in daylight.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Shakes head. Sad story.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
. 001-0503083324-gun-owner-sign.jpg

1 - 20 of 35 Posts