Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lazy and setting up my 14x24 tarp to catch brass is a pain most days. But, today, there's little wind. I didn't even need to put weights on the corners and edges. :D Quick set up and fold up. So, I shot my .45 and my 9x19. The .45 is more accurate than the 9, but by the time I got done with the 9, I was a little fatigued. It's getting hot out there. I hit my 6" gong reasonably well with the .45 from 21 yards, but did better with the 9 as I was fresh when I started.

Ah, it's fun to shoot centerfire for a change and not a revolver, though I love shooting my revolvers. I just hadn't fired any autos in a while. I only shot my Ruger P guns. I shoot the .45 pretty often, but seldom the P85. That gun is pretty nice, really, quite accurate and lighter/thinner than the P90 by a tad so it carries well.

I've got a PT145 coming I bought from Aberdog1, or am in the process. So, I have plenty of .45 to shoot once it gets here. :D I did a bit of .45ACP reloading before we got into this heat wave. I guess I'm going to have to break out the fan and do more, heat or no heat. ;D

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Congrats on a fun day! :)

·
Registered
29,878 Posts
Great way to spend the morning!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
That wonderful smell of burnt gunpowder. It just smells so good in the morning, or anytime for that matter. It smells like freedom.

·
Super Moderator
14,011 Posts
Gunsmoke, bacon and coffee. Could someone combine those scents and bottle it for me?

Reactions: kshunter

·
Super Moderator
35,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: TrucksNCoffee

·
Super Moderator
14,011 Posts
Do you like your power smoke nitro or black? ;D
Don't matter none to me. And you can heat the bacon, and coffee in a porcelain pot, over a wood fire. Just ask cookie to keep his cigarette ashes out of them.

Reactions: NativeTexan
1 - 7 of 7 Posts