Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. I have taken the plunge. I was out of shooting and reloading for several years but now I am back into it. I allways wanted to cast but never did. My Wife has taken some of her inheritence and bought me some equipment so I will need your help to learn how to cast properly. I ordered this mold and dipper Lee 90388 MOLD DC TL358-158-2R LRN and then she said you need to get what you need to do it right so I ordered the Lyman Big Dipper Casting Kit. Here is the pic from the web site.
Black Darkness White Sky Light

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Well, from your thread title I thought you were about to get married and I was gonna yell "Don't!"

Looks like you did well though on your marriage, my wife won't have any inheritance! If she did, I doubt she would let me spend any on reloading equipment. Great wife you have sir!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you Sir she is a blessing we have been Married almost a year now. I tried to post a pic but dont see it. So I will post it this way. I just ordered everything in the kit that you see. The furnace pot says it holds 10+ pounds. I was going to get a cast iron pot and a burner of some sort yada yada yada! Was going to get an old muffin pan to make ingots and She said NO DO IT RIGHT!!! So I did. My best friend, his brother in law gets WW and he has me a 20lb block.
Product Auto part Machine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts