Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CDNN has this deal, I am not a 1911 guy but I like the SS is a nice looking gun and for $429 kind of hard to find that price. I just got a .327 mag revolver from them. Ordering a gun is so easy just call and give them the FFL and your information. I am not affiliated with CDNN but this is a good deal and if this purchased goes well I can see myself buying other items from them.

Taurus 1911 Deal.jpg

·
Registered
13,871 Posts
The catch here, if you can call it a catch. Is that this is for the .38Super not a .45 or even a 9mm. Last time I checked the .38Super ammo was price about the same a target .45 rounds. It is also about 30% higher than a good target 9mm round would run a box. Honestly I have thought about picking one up based on the price, but the ammo being different from any other gun I own and the price of the ammo keeps me away.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The catch here, if you can call it a catch. Is that this is for the .38Super not a .45 or even a 9mm. Last time I checked the .38Super ammo was price about the same a target .45 rounds. It is also about 30% higher than a good target 9mm round would run a box. Honestly I have thought about picking one up based on the price, but the ammo being different from any other gun I own and the price of the ammo keeps me away.
They have a .45 ACP right above it for $349.00

http://site.cdnninvestments.com/CDNN2012-1/index.html

·
Registered
233 Posts
I cannot say whether that deal is a good deal or not- but I can say that I've ordered from CDNN, and they were first rate. I asked about the revolver I wanted, and they quoted me a price LOWER than the circular... I asked about another one, and it was also quoted LOWER... so I bought 2. They shipped from wherever in Texas they are, and had it at my ffl quick. I called on a Friday, and it was waiting for me at my FFL in NC on the following Tuesday. Big thumbs up from me, for them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts