Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my wife to the gun shop to buy her some snap caps. She starts looking around and asks me "Is this something you would like to have?" She spotted a used PT-25. I would've never thought since we just got each other guns for Christmas that she would let me get another one. Needless to say, I didn't want to disapoint her and say no.

So here it is:
ALAG 2011 Pics 070.jpg

I think I will be buying lots of ammo because I think my wife is hooked now. But I sure ain't compainin' :D

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats, there are worse things to do than get your wife hooked on guns. I take it she was happy with her Christmas present.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That's a real nifty-looking little pistol!

Your wife must be a real treasure. You are a fortunate man, indeed.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Good on ya. What kind of handgun did you get her?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For Christmas she bought me a PT740 and I got her a Ruger LC9. I think we had a pretty good Christmas.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
One lucky man!!! Man I wish my wife was like that!!! If I even look like I want any gun related items, she just slams me!!! Enjoy your good new gun....your one lucky guy....

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One lucky man!!! Man I wish my wife was like that!!! If I even look like I want any gun related items, she just slams me!!! Enjoy your good new gun....your one lucky guy....
I was suprised. I think I will have to keep her. :)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Congrats man!!!! Just wait till she wants to go shooting more then you do!! lol

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations to both of you on your new firearms.

·
Registered
32,010 Posts
I see a bench and reloading equipment in your future!

·
Registered
73 Posts
i was always part of the, 'nothing smaller than 9mm for me!' crowd, until i shot my buddies .32

those little rounds are AWESOME! no recoil at all and it put all 7 rounds in the same 1.5" circle at ~15 ft.

congrats on a great wife and what i'm sure will be a fun pocket gun!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Years ago I debated buying a PT-22 or the Beretta model 21 and I opted for the Beretta since it is SA/DA operation. The PT-22 has better sights but at "Bug Gun" ranges I wouldn't worry about aiming. I would just keep shooting until it was empty. They do make handy pocket guns when you can't really carry anything bigger!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts