Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I tried not to repeat everyone's efforts but even though I found a few I am still a little confused and need help with a holster. Looking for a serpa type holster for the 92 with rail but for a lefty. Any help is appreciated. Anyone know why I can't do an "enter" on here and create a new line or new paragraph? New on here and can't get it to work for me. Thanks for any and all help. Oh one last thing. I'm a fat boy so I don't care for the paddle type holsters either, lol. Or I don't think I would.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
...Anyone know why I can't do an "enter" on here and create a new line or new paragraph?
Here's a suggestion. After you have logged onto the site, go to the window at the top left hand side of the screen and click on the icon to the right of the window which looks like a piece of jagged torn paper. I have Windows 7 on this computer and Windows 8 on another one, and when I'm using the Windows 8, I have to click on the icon I mentioned in order for the "enter" button to create a new line or paragraph.

Glad to have you join us here at TaurusArmed.net. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts