Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my new 709 today , I got the one with the single mag. There was a huge difference in price for the one with two mags , more than just a cost of another mag , so I hope that is the only difference. I want it to be a match to my other one. $300 plus tax

·
Registered
55 Posts
My local fleet farms aren't gonna stock them anymore and they are "clearing" them out at $350 retail 379 I think with two mags. 300 seems to be a great price. Let us know how it goes

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Good for you I got mine with one mag also $318 out the door and bought two mags at a local place for $30 ea.
Oh and welcome there's allot of good and informative people on here. Looking forward to a range report loved mine the first time out going again next monday report and pics to follow.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Let us know who she shoots when you get the time.
Hopefully you never need to shot who but letting us know how she shoots would be good. LOL Thanks for the laugh this morning Quiks draw.

·
32,481 Posts
Two are good!

Got a second one also because PT111s are reliable and just in case the first gun gets bagged and tagged for evidence there is another for protection and use.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I loaned my PT-145 to my son and it was my carry! It never failed to go bang so let him use it for trips along Tex., N.M., and Ariz? Border! Now I am thinking about a 709? Got one spotted for $299.00 blue and probably just the one mag. Hope they still have it in stock in the morning! Looked at the Ruger LC9 and like the 709 best I think!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That was the one I just bought It was $317 and change out the door. It has only one mag but I have three for my other 709 and I ordered four Perice Grip Extensions from Cheaper Than Dirt.

Looks exactly like my first one and the sight appears to be the same also , I was hoping to see a different size or something different , lots of problems with the first gun shooting low left I fixed it by puting a CT Laser on it , hope I don't have to buy another laser for this gun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts