Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I need proof there are other .45 Colt Trackers out there...pictures please.

I've had this fine little 5 shot revolver for a few years now, and I've never ever seen another one...do I have the only one.

If so, it is going to be extremely rare as a collector item.... :D

TB C45

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! At last...proof positive there be other Tracker .45 Colt calibers. :)

Holy cow, its got Hogue grips like mine.

Thanks guys, nice looking picture there.

NYPD in AZ, latch onto that one in a box...nail it, you won't be sorry. I paid $350.00 for mine years ago, $400 is a good deal.

TB C45

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here's a tougher one. Try and find a Tracker with a 4 inch barrel .41 magnum in Titanium. Gunbroker and Bud's are both out. I can't get any idea on value. The Taurus site says MSRP is about$795 (Discontinued) a couple of sites say that they sell them for $510 but they don't have any. I can find no value on the internet.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
50/50 said:
i'm not sure,but i have a model 460 6",fun to shoot and pretty
accurate when i do my part[
=======================================

50/50 is your 460 model a five shot or six shot?

I notice on my Tracker's box it has the model 460 number along with a lot of other numbers...but mine is only a 5-shot.

Your gun looks like it would make a fine hunter's choice, maybe even an attached scope.

TB C45

·
Registered
96 Posts
she's a five shot and a decent shooter.trouble is i got into the 44 special,and the other ones do not see much action. i was considering selling ,but this gun does everything you could ask. dan

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
50/50 I'd look at it this way, how many 5-shot HE .45 Colt Tuarus revolvers are you likely to run into these days...they quit making them. :-\

Hang onto it. :)

TB C45

·
Registered
96 Posts
tracker, you are right,they are few and far between,seems like a good gun,can't figure out why they wuit making them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts