Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night one of the shows on the Outdoor Channel gave a little skit about double action trigger pull. Grip it tight before putting the gun on target. I've not been happy about the DA trigger pull on my 85UL but I tried it last night and it seems to help..... a lot. I gripped it about as tight as I could. Before, with a softer grip the gun would wiggle a bit. Now it is very steady with no noticeable movement. Can't wait to shoot it that-a-way
I think I'll start carrying the 85 more often

·
Administrator
40,567 Posts
I watch all those programs every Wednesday Night. Entertaining and always something informative as well.:thumb:

Reactions: DDDWho

·
Super Moderator
35,534 Posts
I musta got a good one. The DA trigger on my 85SSUL is the lightest, smoothest DA on ANY DA revolver I've ever felt of ANY brand, at least out of the box. My buddy has a Smith M29 that has been worked over by a revolver smith that beats it, slightly. But, he can't carry that 29 in a pocket. :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
35,534 Posts
Oh, I don't get Outdoor Channel, only Pursuit. It costs more and I'm cheap. :D

·
Registered
995 Posts
Last time I had a revolver on me was during Vietnam when I was a helo crew member. My wife has a .32 mag that she just destroys targets with. :icon_frown:Me.....I hit the target.....once in a while!!!

·
Super Moderator
35,534 Posts
Last time I had a revolver on me was during Vietnam when I was a helo crew member. My wife has a .32 mag that she just destroys targets with. :icon_frown:Me.....I hit the target.....once in a while!!!
Sounds like you need a revolver.....just sayin'. :D

Reactions: AZM66
1 - 9 of 9 Posts