Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am posting in this sub-forum instead of the classifieds, because I do not own this firearm. Disclaimer: I am merely passing on information about a gun I know of for sale. I am not associated with the seller, nor do I have any financial benefit or gain from its sale. This is an unsolicited favor on their behalf, 'cause they're good people.

A local gun shop near me is going out of business. They have a stainless Taurus PT 909, with two magazines, for sale at $475.00. I have handled it and looked it over, it appears to be in very good condition in both appearance and function.

left side.jpg

right side.jpg

For information about the seller contact me via Private Message. Please do not respond through this thread, so that we do not violate forum and classified rules.

FYI, if I had the cash, I'd buy this beauty in a heartbeat. But, I don't, so I won't.

·
Super Moderator
13,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TaurusArmed.net, also known as Enablers R Us!

·
Administrator
18,161 Posts
Yeah, that price is quite a bit high and I would not be a buyer at that level. Very nice Pistol, though!
I almost bought one back when they were first offered. Bought my 9mm 24/7 Pro instead.
I'm hoping to find a Black finished one later on the used market.

Note that while the Frame design is derived from the PT92, it will not use PT92 Magazines, as the feed ramp is higher.
Also note that the Slide assembly is derived from the PT908/911/915 Series Pistols and parts from those Pistols will interchange.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts