Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fits my 609 like a glove prior to break in. It slightly rubs the safety when in safe position, but not enough to be a problem. Draws and reholsters nicely, rough side out to keep it in your pants.

Under $30 on amazon. Can be bought in black/tan right/left.

Brand that i trust.

Galco Stow N Go. Specific model is STO444, designed for the springfield XD/XDM compact (3 inch)

This will fit any of the railed midsize poly pistols. First gen milleniums (railed models), 24/7c, 609/638, 809c

The 4 inch version should fit the full size 24/7 and 809.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice! I too like Galco, and also Tagua Holsters

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I like Galco. Unfortunately I couldn't find a Stow N Go to fit my Charter Arms PitBull.

Reactions: WartHog354

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thanks for the info!! Does it hold its shape pretty well?

·
Super Moderator
35,021 Posts
I don't care much for soft holsters. Re-holstering is a pain on the range. Looks nice other than it looks soft.

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Looks similar to my DeSantis SofTuck except for the lack of a stiffened opening and an adjustable J-Hook belt clip.

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
I don't care much for soft holsters. Re-holstering is a pain on the range. Looks nice other than it looks soft.
It's not as soft as it looks. I have a couple.

I am wearing my PT 1911 in one right now. I had to go into a 30.06 location and I unholstered and reholstered after very easily. It has a neck on it that holds its shape when empty, helping reholstering. I also have one for my M85UL when I carry her IWB.

Reactions: NativeTexan

·
Registered
911 Posts
dear god I can't even see the picture...its enormous. Resize please. I would like to see what you are talking about but its 5 times the size of my screen

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info!! Does it hold its shape pretty well?
As in after you draw? Yes. Top part is molded to keep it open. I did several draw/holster drills after i got it, and i can reholster one handed.

See previous reply. Top is molded, rest of it is soft. Allows for reholstering, even if the pants are tight.

Looks similar to my DeSantis SofTuck except for the lack of a stiffened opening and an adjustable J-Hook belt clip.
I've tried a few with J hooks, and I liked them. My only issue on this is the fact that on a duty width belt, its a pain to get back off. The opening is stiffened though, read above.

dear god I can't even see the picture...its enormous. Resize please. I would like to see what you are talking about but its 5 times the size of my screen
Must be your settings. It looks fine on both my computers including the 11 inch and on mobile. It resized for the width of the screen until i clicked to see the full size.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I looked at the Stow-n-go fro my 380. They thing that swayed me to the Desantis Sof-tuk was the adjustable cant. I like to carry "FBI Cant" at a minimum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts