Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The same people who say that the po-lice are committing blatant murder in the streets, the same people calling for the death of LEOs all over....

are the same people who say that only the po-lice should be able to have guns.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
The same people who say that the po-lice are committing blatant murder in the streets, the same people calling for the death of LEOs all over....

are the same people who say that only the po-lice should be able to have guns.
It is called revenge. I have heard some military types say that if "they kill one of ours, we kill 10 of theirs." That is revenge also.

·
21,932 Posts
Logic and common sense cannot exist in a leftist's world. Anything that might
cause them to have to have any responsibility for themselves must be eliminated.

I believe that one day the meek shall inherit the earth. I also believe the meek are
us poor souls trying to do it the right way not the leeches who demand we give them
more.

Liberals want more government only when it oppresses the producers.

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
People on the right think everyone on the left is out of their minds.
People on the left think everyone on the right is out of their minds.
Neither side listens to the other. Neither side will compromise.
Both sides think their way is the only way. Both sides will do anything to destroy the other.
Does anyone wonder why our political system and the society resulting from that is in shambles?

·
Registered
31,748 Posts
Liberals would blow Spock's mind!

·
Registered
27,166 Posts
People who use logic are not leftists.
People who use feelings are leftists.

Instead of being angry, the next time you see a leftist, give them a cookie and scratch them behind the ears.
It'll drive 'em crazy.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Left, logic, oxymoron.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Both sides think their way is the only way. Both sides will do anything to destroy the other.
Does anyone wonder why our political system and the society resulting from that is in shambles?
I disagree.
I don't care if a person wants to sit idle, get drunk every day, get high, have sex with marsipials. Don't care. But! I sure as heck is hot, do not feel any urge to subsidize them!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
MANY women think men are stupid. Yet, Many women marry men. MANY men think women are too hard to figure out or understand. Yet, many men marry women. So who's right and who's wrong? Both. I think animals should be treated with respect, buti think PETA takes it too far. Basically, we all have our differences but it's what makes us great. Together we maximize our strengths and minimize our weakness. I'm no tree hugger, but I am a tree lover. I just love to chop down a hickory tree and cook a cow. Jokes!

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
I don't wonder at all. If the left would just get their act together everything would be hunky dory! And, for what it's worth, our political system isn't in any bigger shambles than it's ever been in. Scary, huh?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rational thinking should not ever feel compelled to "compromise" with stupidity. Just do the smart thing and leave the ignoramii to scratch their collective heads in their failure to comprehend, and bang their heads into a coma in protest over how the rational people didnt take their emotions into consideration.

Someone has to get some dang work done around here.

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
I disagree.
I don't care if a person wants to sit idle, get drunk every day, get high, have sex with marsipials. Don't care. But! I sure as heck is hot, do not feel any urge to subsidize them!
I disagree with your disagreement. I don't quite understand it but I disagree non-the-less.

·
Registered
27,166 Posts
I disagree.
As long as it's not my marsupial!

Reactions: Sekol

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
The left have tried, it don't work except for the rich left "DIRTY HARRY REID" ! This bastard should be in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Logic is not a Liberal strong point.

Its all about feelings on the left.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
As long as it's not my marsupial!
Nope, nope, nope, nope... you dont get it. As soon as you set a barrier, then you are setting the new battlefield. See, now you are suppressing your marsupial's right to sexual expression and choice. You oppressive bigot. The battle isn't really about the rights of marsupials.... it's really about taking away your freedom to decide the fate of your life, family and property (which apparently includes a marsupial, of all things). So now all the REAL problems facing the modern, upwardly mobile marsupials of today have to take a back seat while the committees that elected themselves in charge of all marsupial matters figures out a way to put an uppity, repressive yahoo like YOU back in his place.

Jee whiz...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts