Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this talk about the Taurus Tracker 692 just pryed some $$$$$ out of my gun fund !! I ordered a 61/2" 692 and Hogue finger groove grip. Now the waiting for it to come in and a new toy to play with.

Wolf springs ? Will a spring kit for a Taurus 605 fit a Tracker ? I did not find a spring kit listed for the 627 but some commentary about the spring kits said that springs for a 605 would fit a Tracker ? Yes, no --- maybe ? ;)

·
Super Moderator
36,073 Posts
Not sure about the springs, but yes, we are very, very good at what we do...

Enablers R Us !

·
Registered
693 Posts
You're going to really enjoy your new handgun, as you can see by my posts many accessories to acquire, 9mm, 38 special and 357 mag cannot beat its versailty don't forget the pics when it arrives and good luck and have fun with it ....

·
Registered
274 Posts
All this talk about the Taurus Tracker 692 just pryed some $$$$$ out of my gun fund !! I ordered a 61/2" 692 and Hogue finger groove grip. Now the waiting for it to come in and a new toy to play with.

Wolf springs ? Will a spring kit for a Taurus 605 fit a Tracker ? I did not find a spring kit listed for the 627 but some commentary about the spring kits said that springs for a 605 would fit a Tracker ? Yes, no -- - maybe ? ;)
Call Wolfe. They can tell exactly what will fit.

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have not ever posted a picture on here/ I dod not have an online photo site it will have to be directly extracted from my computer other wise I cannot post pictures.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well not happy news about my 692 ! Wholesaler sent wrong Tracker ! The sent a 44 mag, already have one of them, and I know FFL ordered correct gun because I watched over his shoulder as he ordered it. Next week some time I guess. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts