Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was just released at SHOT show this year. It is a 22 caliber mini Mosin!

I don't know much about it yet but I'm making phone calls and I'm confident I will know about it soon. Whatever info I find I will share here on the Forum.

I know, I know, I'm like a little kid at Christmas. I just can't help it! I have a 22 caliber obsession and unique 22 calibers trigger that Obsession to an extreme!

Don

Image-11.jpg

·
Registered
19,567 Posts
I'm not big on .22s but that would be tempting, that's just too cool.

Reactions: pegasus

·
Super Moderator
13,948 Posts
That comes close to being able to conceal carry a Mosin, but not quite there, I'm thinkin'. I don't recall ever seeing steel-cased .22 rimfire ammo. Lemme know if it takes shorts, longs, and/or long rifles an' I'll keep my eyes out for the stuff for ya. ;)

·
8,975 Posts
Very cool.

·
Registered
24,899 Posts
Milsurps for the grand kids.

Reactions: kschilk

·
Registered
19,567 Posts
Milsurps for the grand kids.
Small enough for maybe even a toddler...:mellow:....imagine that....:blink:...there could someday be a Vaseline Zaitsev!

·
Super Moderator
20,061 Posts
That comes close to being able to conceal carry a Mosin, but not quite there, I'm thinkin'. I don't recall ever seeing steel-cased .22 rimfire ammo. Lemme know if it takes shorts, longs, and/or long rifles an' I'll keep my eyes out for the stuff for ya. ;)
Is that even possible? Can a firing pin make enough of a dent in steel to ignite a primer?

·
Registered
15,241 Posts
I'd be for one but I'm REAL concerned about the barrel length. too short and you have an SBR and that's no bueno.

·
Registered
15,241 Posts
My wife saw it and asked about getting stripper clips for it.

Reactions: whichfinger

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I really don't believe that they would be selling that gun two thousands of dealers at the national Shot Show if there was a problem with the gun being legal.

I'll bet there are a whole bunch of ATF people in the crowd at the Shot Show and if there was a problem with the gun the company would definitely be called out on it.

Don

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh, GREAT.......

......now I need one.

·
Registered
36,928 Posts
My wife saw it and asked about getting stripper clips for it.
I may be able to help with that!!
I know quite a few places down on Metropolitan Avenue and Cheshire Bridge Road and most all the dancers keep their hair pulled back with clips.

Reactions: BangBang

·
Registered
36,928 Posts
Is that even possible? Can a firing pin make enough of a dent in steel to ignite a primer?
Diamond firing pin???
come on where there is a will there is a way!!!

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I may be able to help with that!!
I know quite a few places down on Metropolitan Avenue and Cheshire Bridge Road and most all the dancers keep their hair pulled back with clips.

That is cute, very cute! Also gets 10 points for originality! :rolleyes:

Don

1 - 20 of 24 Posts