Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,I sold my pt 99 today.I have ordered a CZ 75 B in SS from the same gun dealer that the virginia killer bought his.I believe this 9mm will be a little more accurate than my pt 99.I wiil see.I still have my SS PT 945.Iam still a taurus man.Some day I will buy a taurus 1911.Navy

·
Registered
126 Posts
You sir; are going straight to hell. ;D

I know lots of people that trade and sell guns, I'm not one of them. I keep all of them and if i want a new one I'll save up, never had a lemon though, I might sell if that happened.

Buy the gun you want, and shoot it often...........

as long as it's not a Glock. ;D

·
Registered
625 Posts
tsk, tsk, what is the world coming to? A CZ of all things... Well, perhaps Karma won't get you too bad.

Todd

·
32,566 Posts
O.K.. Time to get out the boiling oil, tactical nukes,thumb screws, and 100 hours of Al Gore taped speeches. Darn. Forgot my box of leeches ;) :D ;D ::) :eek: No way!!!!! ;D :D

Trading guns and trying different ones is part of life.Give us a range report in the Other Guns board when you have time.

The daughter has a CZ75BD and a CZ85.She shoots too well with them. ;D

So have fun with your new aquisition and we won't have you facing the inquisition.
One last thing. Tomorrow, if a overly large shadow blots out the sun and is getting bigger over your house, it isn't our doing!!! :) ;) :eek: ::) ::)

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I'd curse you to the land of cheese but you still have 1 Taurus.

And you did get the real thing vs one of the knock off's. Could have done much worse.... let us know how it does for you.

Steelheart

·
Administrator
17,913 Posts
Qwiks draw said:
O.K.. Time to get out the boiling oil, tactical nukes,thumb screws, and 100 hours of Al Gore taped speeches. Darn. Forgot my box of leeches ;) :D ;D ::) :eek: No way!!!!! ;D :D
I was thinking of making him watch 100 hours of "The View" with special out-takes of Rosie O'Donnel quotes, but that might be considered cruel and unusual punishment. :eek:

As penance he shall have to go out and put 3 boxes (150 rounds) of 230 grn FMJ through his PT945SS in one range session and remember his long lost PT99. Then, in the voice of R.Lee Ermy: Alright Soldier, Drop and give me 20!

Nothing wrong with the CZ75's and Clones as I own and operate several of them. However, I would not trade my PT92, for any of them. My favorite .45's are either of my two .45 EAA Witnesses, which have been excellent and I do prefer shooting them over my PT945, but I prefer the PT945 as a carry gun, due to it's lighter weight and slightly smaller size.

The weak point of the CZ/Clone design is it's extractor system, but it works well, most of the time. I find my PT92 more reliable. As for Accuracy, the CZ will be more accurate but the PT92 is still reasonably accurate. I've gottten one inch groups at 50 feet from a 9mm CZ or Clone and 2 inch groups at 50 feet from my PT92. For me, the accuracy difference is negligible for a Combat Pistol.

I know that there are often harsh economic realities and I have traded off some guns for others. I'm planning on doing some of that now, but to acquire yet another Taurus. None of the other guns I'm trading/selling off are Tauruses.

Enjoy your new CZ75 and long may it serve you well!

·
Registered
981 Posts
may a thousand elephants tread on your belly button.
Sold a Tauri???

AFS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts